2023 Adventure Park Hours
- This event has passed.
Comedy Night at the Zoo featuring Greg Warren
November 13, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$42
With a cocktail in hand, it will be a night filled with laughs all around. There are a few changes to this year’s event to help keep everyone safe in these COVID-19 times; visit website for more information. The evening will feature Greg Warren, most recently seen on “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” “The Late Late Show on CBS,” and “Last Comic Standing.
This year, we’ve made a few changes to accommodate for these weird times. Here’s what we are doing:
– Capacity is limited so a third show time has been added to allow for better social distancing.
– Per local health guidelines, seating for this event will be 25% capacity.
– Tables are set for two couples with space between each couple.
*If you have a larger party and want to sit together, we can accommodate up to 8 people maximum per table following local health guidelines. To make these arrangements, please purchase your tickets and email [email protected] with your booking number and party size to process your request.
– Hors d‘oeuvres will not be served, but a pre-packaged treat for each guest will be placed at your seat to enjoy during the show.
– Animal Ambassadors programming is currently not taking place to keep our animals safe.
– Face masks are required when you are not seated at your table.
– Hand sanitizer stations are available and additional cleaning of touch points will take place throughout the night.
– Non-cash purchases are encouraged at the bar. One drink ticket is included with your event admission.
What hasn’t changed?
Proceeds from ticket sales at Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium special events will be allocated toward animal health, wellness and enrichment programs as well as furthering conservation efforts worldwide. Thank you for helping us to zoo more good!
Purchase includes one drink ticket, personal treat during the show, an after-hours experience at the Zoo and performance by professional comedian Greg Warren.
$37 for Zoo Members
$42 for Non-Members